growing up sucks because you realize $1000 isn’t a lot of money
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
i hate when people go “i dont credit fanartists as Real artists because its fanart and they should draw more original art” ok yeah that patronizing attitude is nice and all but you know like… every piece of classical art is fanart of the bible
im sorry da vinci, the last supper doesnt COUNT as real art because its not original art and you should make some ocs
I think I just found the most compelling argument toward fanart ever